Saturday, September 24, 2011

KitchenAid Stand Mixer - KitchenAid KSM150PSPK Komen Foundation Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer

KitchenAid Mixer - KSM150PSPK Komen Foundation Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer


For supporting of a cure for breast cancer, pink is a cute color of celebrity tools in the kitchen! If you buy this kitchenaid stand mixer, KitchenAid donate fifty dollars a G. Susan Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. Cook for the Cure! More is more sometimes, at least in the world of small tools. KitchenAid  Mixer and similar craft. He had a head tilt, same as KSM90, but has a larger 5 qt. the ability of a bowl. It also provides more oomph, as in 325 watts of cookie dough to spend. What is love? If you are considering mixer stand, this kitchenaid stand mixer could be a model of "boot" perfect for you.

Details :
  • Dimensions : 16 x 16 x 11 inches
  • Power: 325 Watt , 5 Quart
  • 10 Speeds
  • Solid Metal Construction
  • 1 Year Warranty
  • Includes : Pouring Shield, flat beater, dough hook
  • Weight: 27 Pounds

KitchenAid Stand Mixer


KitchenAid Mixer Reviews -   KitchenAid KSM150PSPK Komen Foundation Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer ( Consumer Review )


I like this kitchenaid mixer. What can I do to set it to connect is very easy to switch between the mixing tool (just twist and pull to remove, just push and to fix), and the results are fantastic.  manually instruction guide look great, since it comes in three languages ​​and have a good recipe to get you started immediately.  I've been dreaming to have this kitchenaid stand mixer for very long time .... and, finally, i got it! I always want to keep cooking! Just use it! I'm always thinking of new recipes that I can prove it!

It made my cooking stuff more easy with this KitchenAid mixer, i was making cake and bread, and I think this kitchenaid stand mixer much better than hand mixer. I really recommend this product. I like my new kitchenaid stand mixer! And I love the fact that its color is pink and matches my kitchen! It's really valuable investment! I have never written a review about something I bought online before, but this product is definitely worth it.

By :
Sandra J. Soares (Coarsegold, CA USA)


Related Links :


KitchenAid Mixer - KitchenAid KSM150PSGC Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment