Tuesday, September 20, 2011

KitchenAid Stand Mixer - KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer

KitchenAid Mixer - Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer



KitchenAid Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer was made and designed with solid metal construction and a 6-liter capacity, this media mixer powerful 575 watt motor for handling tough mixing jobs. It nas multifunction attachments  hub with a hinged hub cover opens to allow easy installation of attachments.

Kitchenaid Mixer 600 professional series has bowls lift design raises the mixing position, and solid, truly seamless one piece motor head is easy to clean and come in many beautiful colors. It will be effectively mix up to 14 cups all-purpose flour and make up to 8 pounds of mashed potatoes. This kitchenaid mixer also beat a double batch of bread dough hook by PowerKnead including shiny spiral, which replicates hand kneading with an electric drill and roll action.

KitchenAid Mixer



Details :

  • Dimensions : 14.6 x 11.3 x 16.5 inches
  • Soft Start minimizes splatter
  • 6 quart stainless-steel mixing bow
  • Electronic speed sensor
  • 10 speed stand mixer ( Metal )
  • Auto shut off
  • Pouring Shield
  • Wire whip
  • Spiral dough hook
  • 575 Watt Power for Motor
  • Burnished flat beater



    KitchenAid Mixer Reviews - Professional 600 Series 6-Quart Stand Mixer ( Consumer Review )


    I already have 5 Qt mixer from "Artisan Series" but finally decided to upgrade it, i thought i will make larger batches of bread dough. i have my own recipe, a single batch is 2 cups of flour into bread. I was trying to make a double batch (4 cups) with my new Pro 600, but after about 15 minutes of kneading, the motor just shut down. I think I'll burn it, but after reading the instruction manual, it said that this is normal. Normal? Yes, that's what it was said, all I gotta do is wait for the motor to cool (it's also "normal" for it to get hot, uncomfortable to touch) for 30 minutes, and then try again. I realize it hard to believe that 14 cups of bread flour has been made with the AP, as written in the box. Therefore, here are my thoughts on this Kitchenaid Stand mixer vs. mixer "Artisan Series" that I already have:

    Downside :


    Machines use electricity to 50% more (and certainly less noisy)  than Pro 600, but became much more open, not really. I know what I can do only single batch of bread in every mixer one time.

    It has been mentioned in other reviews, Artisan mixer equipped with a paddle "layer" and the dough hook, while the 600 Pro "brandished steel." It means that Artisan dishwasher is safe, but the Pro 600 is not. I think that implements a brilliant, I saw on the store's screen is made of stainless steel, but I guess not. If not for this problem and a big price tag, I will give five stars for this stand mixer.

    Plus Side :



    I like the spiral dough hook, it looks new - it's much better than my C-shaped Artisan

    Soft-start function is a nice touch. On the other hand, even better if there were less than the lowest speed provided.

    Nice big bowl.

    There are more than the difference between the speed of 7.10 to Artisan.


    Related Links :

    KitchenAid

    KitchenAid Mixer - KitchenAid KSM150PSMC Artisan Series 5-Quart Mixer







    0 comments:

    Post a Comment