Tuesday, September 20, 2011

KitchenAid Mixer - KitchenAid Ultra Power Stand Mixer

KitchenAid Stand Mixer -  KitchenAid Ultra Power Stand Mixer


Excellent, and have excellent capability makes the KitchenAid stand mixer 4-1/2-quart very user-friendly design. It has 10 speeds and a unique blend of action planet KitchenAid, powered by a powerful 300 watts.

Robust metal construction ensures long life and quiet operation, and rubber feet anchor secure while in use. 4-1/2-quart mixer with stainless steel bowl, stainless steel wire whisk, flat beater, dough hook bright and shiny.

Details :
  • Dimensions : 14.1 x 8.7 x 13.9 inches
  • Direct drive transmission for durability
  • Tilt-head mixer style for clear access to the beater and bowl
  •  Direct Drive Transmission
  • Planetary Mixing Action 
  •  Metal Gears
  • Ecellent performance, 67 point planetary mixing action insures ingredients are thoroughly mixed without frequent scraping or rotating bowl
  • Weight " 26 Pounds
  • 10speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir


    kitchenaid stand mixer

    KitchenAid Mixer Reviews - KitchenAid Ultra Power Stand Mixer ( Consumer Reviews )


    First, let me say that this kitchenaid stand mixer is heavy ... nearly 25 pounds. I could not move it much. Stay in the designated space on my desk, or even i didn't try to save them. I have a disability, and no physical strength to overcome it. However, the weight is one of the many advantages of the machine, even when mixing heavy things like bread and cookie dough.

    Obviously it saves me a lot of tedious hand and arm, hand mixer is out of question for me. It has a lot of energy, and the mixture is easily a value of 2 pieces of bread dough in less bogged down. The only thing that set will add a way to keep the wire correctly, but it's a small thing compared to how much they expect to help me cook.

    When I saw the price that could finally afford it, I snatched it right up! I was very surprised with what I'm capable of doing this mixer. It is quiet and strong and works well. I'm thinking of getting some accessories for it as soon as possible.I've been with this Kitchenaid Mixer for months, not a single problem. For the attachments, i suggest washing it by hand.

    Whipped potatoes with butter ice cream, which I need mixer, and probably many more ... I hope to purchase some attachments to it immediately. In about 50 U.S. dollars less than Artisan series, do not go thinking that the extra 25 watts of power is the only way forward. But overall, it is well worth for you to buy it.



    Related Links :









      0 comments:

      Post a Comment