Saturday, September 24, 2011

KitchenAid Mixer - KitchenAid KSM150PSGC Artisan Series 5-Quart Stand Mixer

KitchenAid Stand Mixer - KitchenAid KSM150PSGC


KitchenAid Mixer


Details :
  • Dimensions : 10.9 x 16.1 x 16.4 inches
  • Solid Metal Construction
  • Power : 325 Watt
  • Steel Bowl (5 Quart Stainles Steel )
  • Tilting Head - Uniquely styled , clear access to the bowl and the beater
  • Includes : Multifunction Attachments ( Dough look, flat beater, Wire whip )
  • 10 Speeds
  • Pouring Shield ( 2 Pieces )
  • Planetary Mixing Action - 67 Point


KitchenAid Mixer Reviews - KitchenAid KSM150PSGC ( Consumer Review )


I've been dreaming to get this kitchenaid mixer for very long time and finally able to get it through a best deal at Amazon. I got this kitchenaid mixer from Amazon - $ 239.99 + No Shipping Cost. This kitchenaid stand mixer was going to meet my expectations and veru useful in my kitchen. I bought a tan glow and I love it! I worry that it might look a brownish red due to the description of "cinnamon", but the color presented by the Amazon. This wine has a beautiful bay colored. I received free slicer / shredder attachment of KitchenAid as well.

This kitchenaid mixer is beautiful - Making bread is my favorite and bread and I don't have to knead once since i bought this stand mixer. So easy to clean, stainless steel bowl is excellent - I can not say enough. If you love making bread, you should have this kitchenaid mixer.

This mixer is heavy. I think that is the only downside of this product, it can be undertandable as it has powerful  motor. Very easy to use, easy to clean, and very effective. I'm always using it to make mayonnaise, dough, and anything i can make by using this kitchenaid stand mixer. I save to buy this model, this kitchenaid stand mixer actually worth to buy.

By :
Amber Nicole Steward "Nickiemay" (AZ)


Related Links :






0 comments:

Post a Comment